“Ehang – The Era of Urban Air Mobility is Coming” is a world’s leading autonomous aerial vehicle (“AAV”) technology platform company. Their mission is to Enable safe, autonomous, and Eco-friendly air mobility for everyone. They have launched the first passenger drone named Ehang 184.
Passenger drone EHang 184 Pricing
According to reports, the 184 can price between $200.000 – $300.000. Currently, a tiny low, however, proved eggbeater like the Robinson R44 Raven I prices $355.000 novel. it’s a 350-mile vary and might transport 3 passengers at 4000 feet.
It’s is not yet available in India.
- Crew: None (self-piloted)
- Capacity: 1 passenger
- Length: 3.86 m (12 ft 8 in)
- Wingspan: 5.5 m (18 ft 1 in)
- Height: 1.44 m (4 ft 9 in)
- Propellers: 8-bladed
- Cruise speed: 130 km/h (81 mph, 70 kn)
- Range: 16 km (9.9 mi, 8.6 nmi)
- Service ceiling: 500 m (1,600 ft)
Can Ehang 184 carry humans?
Although the Ehang 184 is termed a drone, it’s basically a mini-helicopter that is designed to fly an individual’s traveller all on its own.
It conjointly might solely carry one traveller, or at the most 220 pounds of weight. promotion.
However, the new footage shows the Ehang capable of carrying 2 folks or a complete of 460 pounds.
- Best Drone In India 2020
- iPhone 12 leaks, prices may be less than the iPhone 11
- Minimal dream computer desk setup for productive work
- Top 10 Best Inverter Washing Machine(Electricity efficient)
- Top 5 best semi automatic washing machine under 10000 in India
- Top 5 best front load washing machines in India
- Top 10 best CCTV cameras for home and office