Jon Prosser has claimed that the base model of the upcoming 5.4-inch iPhone 12 will be priced at $649 (~Rs 49,000), while the 6.1-inch iPhone12 Plus may start at $749 (Rs 56,500).
Prosser also claimed that a 6.1-inch iPhone12 Pro will bear a price tag of $999 (Rs 75,400), while the top-end 6.7-inch iPhone12 Pro Max will cost $1,099 (~Rs 83,000).
Expected specifications of iPhone 12
Talking about the specifications:
- Prosser has also asserted that all the four models of the iPhone12 series will be armed with 5G support
- expected to feature the brand’s latest A14 chipset.
- Both the 5.4-inch and 6.1-inch models will sport an OLED display,
- two rear cameras,
- a LiDAR sensor
- featuring 120Hz refresh rate
- may be available with wireless charging support
- the phones maybe featuring a smaller notch
When it is out?
It is excepted that this iPhone series will be launched in September 2020 as almost guaranteed to arrive.
Why it is delay?
As we all know the whole world is in a very huge medical crisis, it is a very crucial time for everyone, and iPhone 12 series also delayed for the same reason “corona virus pandemic”.