Apple updated the new MacBook Air, the world’s most loved notebook, with faster performance, the new Magic Keyboard, twice the storage, and a new lower price of INR 92990.
Let’s move to the further MacBook Air specifications:-
The base Air MacBook starts at INR 75000 with a 1.1GHz dual-core Core i3 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage.
But almost everyone should spend at least INR 10k more on the upgrade to the 1.1GHz quad-core Core i5.
I’ve been reviewing the step-up INR 22,722.57 configuration that has a quad-core Core i5 and doubles the storage to 512GB, which is the version I think most people should get.
You can’t upgrade the storage later, so best to load up when you can.
You may also like this:- OnePlus 8 pro: most expensive mobiles launch highlights
- more speed across everyday activities
- Featuring the latest 10th-generation Intel Core processors up to 1.2GHz quad-core Core i7 with Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.8GHz,
- new Magic Keyboard
- Built-in Security and Privacy
- Doubles the storage now starts with 256GB of storage
- A three-mic array for more clear voice capture for FaceTime calls with friends and family.
- The industry-best Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and multi-touch navigation.
- Thunderbolt 3 ports for data transfer, charging and video output in a single connector.
- first-time in MacBook history, support for up to a 6K external display,
- Advanced stereo speakers for immersive, wide stereo sound for activities like watching Apple TV+ content or playing games in Apple Arcade.
Watch this video for the detailed information:
You may also like these:-